Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Hex 1814 - Deia

Started by NVA, April 22, 2010, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

From the void of space, the jumpships materialized.  Soon, the transmission was received on the world and their intention was known.

"Clan Jade Falcon, I have the 13th Wolf Guards with me to take possession of this world.  The people of the neighboring worlds hold your clan responsible for the economic failures of the recent past and the failure to clean up any of the worlds you possess.  They demand that true leadership be provided for this world and have insisted we bring peace here.  With what forces will you attempt to deny Clan Wolf possession of this world?"

Attackers appear in round 1

Top-level units present: 13th Wolf Guards, Charlie Express Star
Engagement intensity: Invasion

OOC - Sorry for the delay.  I put invasion for now, as the rules are not exactly clear.  This is a ToP.

Marlin

There is a Heavy Trinary here. 7th Talon.

I would go for a Star?

Not sure. Its also not my call.

Marlin

NVA

Your mod makes it 12 FP <10% = 1.1>.

NVA

Will match FP.  Will get the force make up l8r.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

(OOC: going to assume that FP matching takes EI bonus into account, so 12 FP for the WIE)

WIE[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

WIE inflicts 6 FP and earns a possible critical event.

CJF inflicts 5 FP

WIE crit check[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

No crits.

WIE wins the trial.

Public support loss for using invasion cancelled by project.

Potential salvage is 11 FP

Salvage roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Salvage is 60% - WIE recovers 7 RP after rounding.