Main Menu

[RP] Hex 3242 - Argos [Complete]

Started by Mekorig, November 22, 2010, 02:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mekorig

The Scout-class jumpship jumped in Argos`s sun Nadir point. A few seconds after the jump, it radioed a message to the planet.

"To the representatives of Argos government. My name is Luana Schawrtz, and i am the Taurian Concordat representant to this planet. I would like to have a meeting with you if posible. I will await your answer."

Fatebringer

"Ms. Shwartz, you are clear to land. Welcome to Argos"

Mekorig

"Acknowledge Argos System Control. We will land in a few days."

Shortly after the message, an antique civilian Manatee Dropship deatach and began to burn towards the planet.

Mekorig

It was a nice and clear day in Argos, the former Taurian colony. The Roaring Mouse, an ancient civilian model Manatee descended gently tought Argos`s atmosphere, and landed on the local spaceport. After the port control gave the notice of a clean port, one of the loading ports opened and deployed a ramp, and a tiny four wheels utilitarian vehicle carrying ambassador Schawrtz and three companions set course to the Spaceport concourse.

Fatebringer

Bump for resolution - Placeholder

Fatebringer

This is an RP only thread. The TC  has not initiated any dialogues, but can continue the RP at any piont in the next cycle. Please mark this Thread as Complete.