[RP/MM] Turn 38: MoC (SLDF) vs CGS - 0912 New Kerensky, ToP **Completed**

Started by Parmenion, April 11, 2010, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Zenith Jumppoint, New Kerensky
Inner Sphere

A single jumpship materialised at the zenith jumppoint, it's bow embalzened with the emblem of the Star League Defence Force.  Immediately, a communique sent form teh vessel and received shortly afterwards by the Goliath Scorpions.  Several of those who watched the initial broadcast were unfamiliar with the uniform of the man announcing the reason for being at New Kerensky, but it became apparent immediately where he was from.

"Clan Goliath Scorpion.  I am General Kit de SummersVille of the Magistracy Armed Forces, and seconded to the Star League Defence Force.  Recently, elements of my command were honoured to engage a unit of the Scorpion Touman in combat according to Clan honour and emerged victorious after a very tight battle.  The warriors on both sides upheld the traditions of both our commands, and as I would hope would be a precurser, I have travelled here to New Kerensky to your Inner Sphere capital to once more allow my warriors to test their mettle against the Clan's finest."

"The Star League Defence Force would purchase off Clan Goliath Scorpion, a company of Clan Warhawks Omnimechs every two months for a period of eighteen months at cost.  With what force does your Clan bid in defense of our batchall?"

(ooc:  ie, 2FP of Clan equipment for the next nine cycles)

Parmenion

Holt

[Someone was supposed to take over the Scorps, let me ask Dave if its still me]

Holt

[Scorp Init]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

[Spirit Cat Init]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Parmenion

Quote from: Holt on April 21, 2010, 03:23:38 AM
[SLDF init needed]

How's this look for the SLDF.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Holt

"This is Khan Nelson Elam of Clan Goliath Scorpion, I welcome you to New Kerensky. What you ask for is almost a years production from one of our few facilities we have left and its not something to be taken lightly. Therefor I Khan Nelson Elam pledge 20FP worth of fighters from the Prometheus."

Parmenion

"You do me honour, Khan Elam, in replying in person to our batchall.  Unfortunately, the forces I bring with me can in no way offer the warriors of your defensive bid, a creditable contest in skill at arms.  I will therefore have to withdraw my batchall until such time as I can arrange to ensure a suitable sized force is assembled to do your warriors justice.  de SummersVille out."