[RP/MM] SACS-SP v FWL: Slewis (518) - ToP(Invasion?)

Started by GraeGor, November 19, 2010, 05:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

"Free World Interlopers, the Dar-es-Salaam Furillo PMB is here to remove your unclean presence from this world of the Steiner Protectorate of the Star Adder Commonwealth States."

"If you wish to preserve your worthless lives, then begone before we arrive on the surface."

chaosxtreme

"Im sorry I was under the impression that you would be filing a batchall? I see none. I am the Commander of the forces arrayed here. Slewis Provisional Garrison. If your of a mind I don't suppose I can convince you to hold off on your Trial until the Spirit Cat Garrision Arrive's it would be the honorable thing to do."

GraeGor

"The likes of yours deserve no such thing. Your kind revealed their definition honor by ignoring Khan N'Buta's warning and proceeding with your assaults after all Trials had been denied en masse."

"Then the FWL went even further by Bombarding civilian centers on Coventry when it became obvious that they were going to lose."

[ooc: Dar-es-Salaam Furillo PMB proceeds under Invasion Orders]

chaosxtreme

Militia 1 FP:

HPG is destroyed if its not already off planet.

GraeGor

[ooc: 3FP acts upon Orders, remainder are held back on reserve just in case....open for Proxy otherwise SimRes]

chaosxtreme

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on November 28, 2010, 11:10:40 PM
Please someone proxy I suck at sim res. :-)

[ooc: most of the time so do I, my win/loss record with it can attest to my "luck".]

tassa_kay

GraeGor

tassa_kay

Quote from: GraeGor on December 01, 2010, 03:21:06 AM
Quote from: tassa_kay on December 01, 2010, 03:04:19 AM
If the Adders need a proxy, I'm game to do it.

no arguments from me

Sweet!  I'll get together with Chaos and figure out when we'll throw down.  If you need me to know anything special (preferred designs to field, skill levels, anything really), just let me know and I'll make sure to take it into account.

GraeGor

There probably is, but I dont have access to my files...at work and trying out my new phone