Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Turn 3 Hex #1715-Great X

Started by GreyJaeger, April 13, 2010, 01:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyJaeger

"Leutnants Harris and Kreutz have left their positions and entered the Falcons CA (cantonment area), Colonel." Warrant Officer David Dechard reported as soon as Colonel Stephanie Rhose entered Lyran Military HQ's C3 (Command, Control, and Communications) ceneter on Great X, also known as "the Hole".

"0330 hours, precisely on time." Responded the Commander of LCAF forces on-planet, looking at her watch.

"Ja. Hopefully the Pigeons will co-operate and show us what they have here."

"It will be nice, keep me informed."

"Ja, Colonel."

(OOC)- Elements of the 5th Lyran Guards and 114th Sturmregimenter are on Recon Orders.

NVA

OOC - May need init.  Just in case

WiE Init

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

GreyJaeger

LC Init:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

NVA

Marlin

What is needed here?

A heavy Trinary is scheduled to Trial for the Wolf Enclave (exiles)

NVA

WiE lost this enclave last cycle.  No WiE presence

Dave Baughman

(OOC: Assuming the following for simple res purposes: "Raid" engagement intensity, LC using the maximum allowed force size for the op based on the unit comitted).

Jade Falcon raid defense roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

JF may use no more than 75% of the LC raiding force (and cannot use air assets); raiders have a +2 bonus to tactical initiative.

Initiative:

JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

LC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 5, 3 + 2, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

LC Orders

• Jump Point: no orders - 39th Transport Group, 371st Transport Group
  • Atmo/Orbit: no units
  • Surface: Recon Raid - elements of 5th Lyran Guards ("C" Heavy 'Mech Company A, R/R 20 FP, HW). No orders - 5th Lyran Guards, 114th Sturmregimenter, 25th Armored Infantry

JF orders

• Jump Point: no units
  • Atmo/Orbit: no units
  • Surface: Defend - elements of Jade Faclon Guards (Front Line Assault Star C, R/R 15 FP, EI*). No orders - Jade Faclon Guards.
*+10% FP bonus in simple res, for an effective FP value of 17 after rounding.

Simple Resolution:

LC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

LC inflicts 3 FP - the enemy may have scored a critical event.

JF inflicts 9 FP and earns a possible critical event.

JF - two possible critical events
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

No critical events.

JF scores 45 points
LC scores 18 points

JF decisive victory; only the details of the defending force are discovered.

Potential salvage is 12 FP

JF salvage check[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Salvage roll indicates 0% - no meaning amount of salvage is recovered.