[RP/MM][Cancelled] Turn 45 TH vs. RD - 2518 Tukayyid/Ueda/Dehgolan

Started by Dave Baughman, January 11, 2011, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

As with Karbala, the forces headed for here are going to get stuck at Orestes, so this scenario won't happen this turn.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Why would these forces go thru Orestes? Both Grumium and Karbala would be in the way.

Dave Baughman

OOC - good question, actually. I'm looking into it, but right now the path (which would require HTM through Karbala or Grum) is the only legal flight path I can come up with.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

The only flightpaths I saw required end arounds thru DC territory to hit up this hex. The point I was making is, these units should not be moving thru Orestes to get there.

Fatebringer

LittleH13

Quote from: Dave Baughman on January 11, 2011, 01:22:11 AM
As with Karbala, the forces headed for here are going to get stuck at Orestes, so this scenario won't happen this turn.