[RP/MM] T45 CIH vs Skye 1819 Cameron Invasion [complete]

Started by Marlin, January 09, 2011, 12:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

OOC: scratch the niops part. I hope we can find together Sunday. I can either be on 5 hours before right now, or much later than now (guests) I suppose. But that time I cannot fix yet. Can be 8 hours later or even more, but then only a small fight would be possible.. for this here nothing more is needed. If it shall go early, I need forewarning as I would go to bed early... ;)

Dave Baughman

Unfortunately, I've run into a problem that interferes with my ability to play at all today - specifically, the parts I need to repair my computer so I can actually run games on it won't be delivered until tomorrow afternoon (instead of yesterday as I expected), so right now trying to run MM would probably just result in my computer crashing  >:(

Sorry about that, I would have been happy to play out Niops too, but my hardware problems preclude it.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

This one here would have been lopsided anyway and not much fun. I will leave open Hinckley, however, as it is balanced.

Gonna roll here Simp Res soon.

Marlin

Well then, 3 FP Clan vs 1 FP Militia.

Clan: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Militia: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

Clans deal .75 FP damage,

Militia deals .5 FP damage.

2.5 vs. .25 Militia

2nd Round:
Clan
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Militia
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Marlin

Militia Crit possibility:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Marlin

Militia wiped out, but does another .25 FP damage.

Pretty impressive but eventually useless waste by the fanatics.

Salvage is 1.75 FP.

Roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 2, 3 + 15, total 20[/blockquote]

Marlin

0,35 FP, rounded down to .25 FP salvage, .5 FP permanent damage to the Clan.

Weak performance.

Cameron is being pacified after the CIH formula. Thread closed.