[RP/MM] Turn 45 CIH vs. Skye Invasion 1919 Pherkad [complete]

Started by Marlin, January 09, 2011, 12:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

A blockade is established at Pherkad.

"People of Pherkad, do not fear me, Loremaster Philippe Lienet. If no resistance is met, nothing will be done to harm you. However, those who do not see wisdom in peace, will lose their lifes. Choose wisely."

Dropships burn to the surface.

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Ice Hellion commander, this is the governor of Pherkad. We will offer no resistance - the Pherkad militia is standing down."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Philippe smiled gladly. Was his charisma responsible? His reputation as friend of the Spheroids? No matter now, they had to secure this system.

Landing proceeds.

OOC: is it possible to contest the HPG ownership against the Wob?

Dave Baughman

(ooc: unfortuantely not. During the long days of transit to the planet, the Word of Blake, with great ceremony and much chanting, incence burning, and prayers to the Blessed Blake and Saint Toyama, systematically wrecked the HPG station to "protect its purity from the foul hand of the infidel.")

Marlin

OP: Okay. Just thought cuz of other threads where 1 FP stood up against the "bad invaders".

If no fight, then no fight. Probably for the best. ;)

Dave Baughman

This time, WOB doesn't even attempt a defense; they melted away into the civilian population, no doubt harbored by sympathizers, and were gone by the time you landed.

Marlin

Alright. Heavy search commences when the government is turned over. One peaceful Clanner cannot have those Toaster freaks in their backyards.

This thread is over.