[RP/MM] FWL-Skye Turn 45 invasion Hesperus II Sector 2023

Started by chaosxtreme, January 09, 2011, 12:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

The Free Worlds League is at this time stepping in to protect both Lyran and Marik financial and national security interests on Hesperus II.

No change in the nobility is at this time planned cooperation by Duke Russel and local commanders during the transition is requested under treaty obligations to facilitate a swift and orderly transfer.

12th Atrean, Swann's Cavaliers, 6th Marik Militia

Dave Baughman

Gonna need arrival initiative rolls here

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

OOC: Units have been garrisoning Hesperus II for several turns.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: chaosxtreme on January 09, 2011, 04:30:22 PM
OOC: Units have been garrisoning Hesperus II for several turns.

We'll still want to roll it to see if the other folks moving have arrived or not when the scenario starts.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

OOC: Makes sense.

FWL Init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

(OOC: OK, the Skye movement orders will have already been executed at the start of the scenario. I will post more tonight, stepping out for a bit now)

Dave Baughman

"Let me get this straight, General, you seriously think we're just going to sit here and let you absorb Hesperus II into the Free Worlds League? Are you acting on orders from Atreus or are you just insane? Its a pertinent question, since you either need to be committed or your government just declared war on the Lyran Commonwealth."

chaosxtreme

Depends?

If you stand with the Tharkad Martyrs then I will quite merrily bury you in a 6x2 patch of dirt on this rock.

However if you stand with the Federation of Skye you and I have no issues. Duke Russel of Hesperus II has the support of the Captain-General.

That being said Irian owns a 50% stake in Defiance Industries and we will defend their interests and other Free Worlds Civillian interests on Hesperus II what with the recent re-collapse of the Lyran Commonwealth we are stepping in to provide assistance to our friends in Skye.

I would remind you General the Lyran Commonwealth holds Hesperus II because me and my men won it for you.

august

"If your men won it for us, that makes you a strange sort of giver, no? Hesperus II belongs to the Lyran people, and we will defend it with our lives if we have to. The FWL interests on this world are in no danger, but should your forces advance towards the planet with hostile intent, you can be assured that every Leaguer national will be dead and every asset burned before you hit ground. We are not enemies of the Free Worlds, but if you insist on forcing the issue, we'll be happy to play the part."

Deathrider6

Forward base Bayonet, Def-Hes Factory Complex, Hesperus II.

"Atrean-Actual, this is Lyre Actual. Duke Russell is with us whomever is cluttering up the comm channels is most definately NOT in charge. Any resistance you'll get is milliz that jumped the fence. Stomp them we'll hold the factories."

5th Lyran Guards RCT (Robert) 42.5FP Ground/3FP aero defending Def-Hes Complex against CLP forces.

chaosxtreme

"Figured it was something like that. Lunch in the Chairmen's Suite with the Duke today then Lyre Actual?  I'm going to let Swann's and White Sabers mop up these lot.

Swann's Cavaliers 18.5 FP moving on Militia threatening Defiance Industries and FWL forces.
12th Atrean Dragoons 26.25 Ground 1 FP Aero moving on Militia Threatening Defiance Industries and FWL Forces.

6th Marik Militia 46.5 FP Ground 2.5 Aero Garrisoning Defiance Industries Complex.

Deathrider6

"Excellent the Duke will be joining us. I heard that his staff made up a lovely green salad in anticipation of our arrival."