[RP/MM] FWL-Skye Turn 45 invasion Clinton Sector 1823 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, January 09, 2011, 03:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

In accordance with the requests of Parliament and the will of the Grand Duke of Oriente we have come to save this world from chaos and disorder.

Fusilliers of Oriente

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Colonel, this is the governor! Thank God you're here! I'm transmitting from the capital building - the redshirts have us surrounding and they're threatening the burn down the compound if I don't come out. Please hurry!!!"
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Ah just the people I am here to kill Governor. 3rd Battalion will commence combat drop on your position to clear them out.

We will have this all wrapped up in time for a late lunch. I trust I can count on you attend say 2:30 Terran Standard?

3rd Brigade 28.75
Parnev's Magyars (aero) 1

Dave Baughman

The ATM rabble on Clinton have no chance against the League's 'Mech forces and quickly surrender. Shortly thereafter, the commander of the Fusiliers is presented the key to the planet by the (only slightly scorched) governor.