Pre Release Map

Started by chaosxtreme, May 22, 2011, 10:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

Ok. Clear as I can possibly be on this.

I can't upload the server here because its too big. It is 463k

Below is the google doc link.

Note it is not setup to require a login. If you get a login request click login as different user and then paste the link again into the same browser window.

Now the next thing. It WILL look fuzzy in google doc's don't worry it is supposed to do that. Click File in the top left corner and then click Download Original this will get you the map in the normal PDF format with the normal looks that you usually get off the intelser page.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bw6Hvy7qg9vdNGE0MjFhNmYtY2U0Mi00NWNiLTg4ZDctNTQ1MTM4NTQzNzBm&hl=en_US

If you have trouble ask DK he field tested this to make sure that people can get to it.

Now that Covers the HOW to get it.

This covers the what it is.

If you are in the following four factions I have not finished your updates:
- Steel Viper
- FWL
- Capellan Confederation
- Diamond Shark

Anyone else and it is in there. If there is anything you think I missed. Make a list. Format it the way DK did and as a note if it is at all an up in the air thing (worlds from MH, worlds from TC) get approval from Deadrider6 via PM or IM. If PM feel free to cc or forward me on the PM thread I don't mind.

If you think it is just missed make make a list format it like DK or use the spreadsheet created for map updates.

Final Note:
Some of these changes are with guidance from deathrider6 some of what is in here may not stay approved and may change again. Its a time jump 20 years have gone by. If you have problems with those things go to deathrider. I just put what I am told to put on the map.

chaosxtreme

*bump* Link is the same map version is the last version of Turn 1 Map. Nothing is in it that was not in the map threads from before the cut off.

GI Journalist

Map Erratta:

730 Acquincum should be a Control World
732 Trasjkis should be a Member World

Marlin

Errata for CSC:

935 Niops: needs 2 more MFs, needs 1 more SY

Marlin

Errata for CIH:

2310 Defender Station is CIH, not Rasalhaag Dominion

2209 Star's End needs 1 more Shipyard

Shall new updates come in here too?