Niflsmeet!

Started by Fatebringer, June 27, 2011, 06:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Hey there guys, I've been working up a once a year tournament run by the New Dominion. The event will be an open tournament. However, expect Role-Play to dictate actions if some disreputable pirate or TH team tries to show up.

The board is a custom made frozen mountain map, the rules will be posted at the time of the event, which will be posted once the turn 2 thread is up. All teams that want to participate would be considered already enroute. ;) The prizes would be paid out to the winners by the New Dominion. Each Faction can have up to 3 teams. Each team is only 1 light mech and 1 point of BA, so there should be no need to track FP for the fight, just show up, RP, Play and enjoy the Tournament ;)

Deathrider6

Marlin

Count me in. However, meeting schedules will likely be a problem.

If there is MM to do.

Fatebringer

The whole purpose of the event is to MM it ;)

Marlin

Then the problem I mentioned applies, sadly.

Are there limits? Light Mechs and BA are nice, but there can be real monsters out there and then you have the question of skillz..

Fatebringer

Details will explain how the Niflsmeet work as soon as it's posted. When I lost my jump drive, I lost the finished map, which I need to recreate. :P

It will be posted with a set day to play the meet. It will be a one day event that people who particpate should expect to spend a few hours playing.

I can host it from my home to ensure no crashing :P

Parmenion

When you say day, Fate, is that the full 24 hours?    Some of us are 8-10 hours ahead of you (even with your differing timezones).

Good idea though.  I like it.

Fatebringer

I'm thinking an early morning weekend battle would probably be best, 10 AM Central Time start would be 8 AM west coast time, and around 4PM in europe... I think :P