[RP/MM] Turn 39: CIH vs LC Invasion Melissia 1513 [Completed] CIH win

Started by Marlin, May 10, 2010, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

[Sorry bad weekend]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 6, 6 + 2, total 14[/blockquote]

Holt

12s are good right?

Remaining allied assets do no damage to the interdiction.

Chu-i Henderson looked next to him to see a Lyran Major who had hitched a ride on their dropship for the evac, their was once a time when the old soldier would have killed the young Major without second thought, but how times had changed. He witnessed the killing of his fellow warriors against the Hellion warships, he saw one being gutted by an overlord that had lost control, he knew only death waited from him and he was at peace with it. Turning to his left he addressed the Lyran Major, "I never thought i would die along side an Elsie, even when your countrymen fought the Jaguars i always knew we would not get along. I have seen many things in my lifetime boy, enemies, friends, lovers, family all die on one world or another and now here i die protecting a Lyran world; who would have believed."

The Union tried once again in vain to make a run to the jumpships, it would never make it.

Marlin

Damage assessment  :(: Aero Part (Interdiction and breaking: 20,25 FP

Ground (battle and Interdiction stuff): 131,5 For the IS defenders total, 68,75 for CIH ground and interdiction stuff.

So I go with 2 salvage rolls.

AERO: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 3, 1 + 15, total 19[/blockquote]

Ground: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 4, 1 + 15, total 20[/blockquote]

Marlin

3,75 for the Aero Part

40 for the ground part.

Melissia is freed.

The workers in the MF are screened. Those who want to work forth are good. However, massive Influx of Clan Techs is going to change things.

Marlin

Philippe looked into the sky. There would float the wreck of the Cold Hunter and countless others of Dropships and fighters. He was somehow sad, even if this was not what warriors would try to achieve.

Then an uncomfortable thought crawled into his mind: was he more of an Inner Sphere soldier? Was he of Lower Caste mindset? True, he was not the typical fast acter, even not the typical warrior, as he had a knack for diplomacy and trade. This seemed wasteful to him as the real target was still elsewhere. But to take them on, they had to secure their flanks first.

He nodded. Yes, it was sad that they needed to attack those delusionals in order to secure the victory over those unspeakable scum. It was necessary.

But the cost.. the 45th Striker Irregulars and Star Colonel Scott Moore dead. The Cold Hunter and Jango Morris: dead. Other Clusters struck. Although the survivors of the 45th had done well and had been transferred to other Clusters. He had to admit, without the 2nd and 3rd Assault Clusters of Delta, they could not have broken the Genyosha's spirit. When Damon Hawkin's 2nd Assault broke right into the middle of them, while his own 9th Hellion Lancer's Elementals took out their HQ, it would not have been possible. True, Gamma and Delta were the heaviest Galaxies in the Touman, but still. Delta had the two Assault Clusters. He thought about either resurrecting the 45th or installing another Assault Cluster instead..

The sky started to blacken. Bad weather was coming up. This world was a good world, though.

OOC: Roll for the Cold Hunter: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]