[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1215 Tangua, Trial [Completed - CSA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 05:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Lieutenant-General Erik Mueller was sitting in the wardroom aboard the Star Lord that was transporting the majority of his command. He was studdying terrain maps of Tangua, the world he had been assigned to take in the second wave of attacks. He was a bit annoyed it was even a target, as Montrose's boys should've had it last month. The 36th was a good outfit, but then so were the Adder's garrison forces. No matter, although Montrose had been more than pissed when Erik's toast had turned out to be a quote from ancient Terra, linked to Montrose's name.

Erik smiled, and raised his glass of whiskey to nobody in particular. It was a good toast, and it was still relevant, even today. Not much could be said of things done on Terra well over a thousand years ago.

"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

"Attention Star Adder commander, this is Lieutenant-General Erik Mueller, commanding officer of the 10th Lyran Guards. I hereby issue you with a trial of possession for this world in it's entirety. What forces will you send against me?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Deathrider6

CSA Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

CSA forces deal .5 FP in damage

LA forces deal .25 FP in damage