[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1014 Moriguchi, Trial [Completed - CSA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 06:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

General Pierce was rather upset that they were still bothering with the Adders. He hated their guts as much as the next Lyran, but the FWL was by far a more appetisizing target, what with their civil strife weakening them. He wished his forces had been turned a bit further south. But orders were orders, and he wasn't going to be the one to spark a new revolt in the LA.

"Star Adder commander, I am Hauptmann-General Blake Pierce, 5th Donegal Guards RCT. I have come to wrest control of this planet from you in honorable combat. What forces have you to defend against me?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Deathrider6

CSA Combat roll.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Crit check[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA accepts hegira

LA forces deal .25 FP in damage

CSA forces deal .5 FP in damage

.75 FP salvage, 50% = .5 salvage