[RP/MM] Turn 39 - Clans v. TH- Vong Strang's World 1613 *Complete*

Started by DisGruntled, May 11, 2010, 02:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Which then begs the question... does hunting the insurgents constitute a 2d6 roll per unit, or per turn?

On a 10+, I believe the insurgents are destroyed.

And are roll(s) able to be conducted this turn?

cheers

Quote from: GraeGor on June 02, 2010, 05:09:32 PM
Quote from: Parmenion on June 02, 2010, 12:46:04 PM
Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 12:41:30 AM
2.75 FP of TH troops manage to go into hiding.

The 22nd Mechanised Assault from Clan Hell's Horses lands following the naval engagement.  Sizing up the situation, and learning that the surviving TH troops have gone to ground, the cluster commander finds out if any Star Adder ground troops are also landing, before proceeding.

(Adder players, please let me know soonest)

[ooc: unless Im outvoted by Dis and IM, some Adder troops will remain and comment hunting those wascally weasels, the Tewwans....hoping at least double of what is suspected of surviving and hiding. horses are more than welcome to participate.]

Parmenion

I will take the liberty as to do a roll in regards being able to destroy these insurgents in C39 with the ground forces that have landed:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Quote from: Parmenion on June 03, 2010, 12:13:33 AM
Which then begs the question... does hunting the insurgents constitute a 2d6 roll per unit, or per turn?

On a 10+, I believe the insurgents are destroyed.

And are roll(s) able to be conducted this turn?

cheers

Quote from: GraeGor on June 02, 2010, 05:09:32 PM
Quote from: Parmenion on June 02, 2010, 12:46:04 PM
Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 12:41:30 AM
2.75 FP of TH troops manage to go into hiding.

The 22nd Mechanised Assault from Clan Hell's Horses lands following the naval engagement.  Sizing up the situation, and learning that the surviving TH troops have gone to ground, the cluster commander finds out if any Star Adder ground troops are also landing, before proceeding.

(Adder players, please let me know soonest)

[ooc: unless Im outvoted by Dis and IM, some Adder troops will remain and comment hunting those wascally weasels, the Tewwans....hoping at least double of what is suspected of surviving and hiding. horses are more than welcome to participate.]