[RP/MM] Turn 2: FWL vs Rebels Hex 2436 Conquista [FWL WIN COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, July 21, 2011, 11:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

This is General Jose Gustav you are in rebellion against Parliament and the Free Worlds League you will stand down to our lawful authority or be forced into compliance by main force.

chaosxtreme

The Crazy 2nd Oriente Hussars and the 5th Free Worlds Legionnaires it seems Anston the Angry  means to end this quickly.

Open a channel.

"Greetings, General your a long way from Oriente, we stand ready to defend Conquista from any act of Capellan Aggression and take no part in the political disagreement between the lawful Duchess and the Captain-General. As such we can not allow the resources of Conquista to be used in any unlawful military operations for or against the Duchy of Andurien. By all means recharge your drive's and depart."

chaosxtreme

I can't do that Jim and you know it. Those staging basis are League property and the Captain-General has issued you lawful orders to put down Humphreys latest revolt.

We are burning for the planet stand your boys down and I will do what I can for you at your trial.

5th Legion Aerospace 8 FP
5th Legion 41.5 FP
2nd Oriente Hussars 17.75 FP
2nd Oriente Hussars Aero 1 FP

chaosxtreme

I will not stand down. Your orders are unlawful and illegal the 3rd Andurien Rangers will defend the people of the Duchy from all outside Aggression long live the Duchess, All for Andurien!

3rd Andurien Rangers 24 FP
Aerospace 1 FP

Marlin

OOC: with Chaoss allowance I take the Rebels and roll them. Hope I dont waste good roll on this. :)

Aero goes to ground Support.

25 FP.

"For Andurien!!"

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Round 1 Combat
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Potential Crit Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
68.25 * 60% = 40.95

enemy force is disrupted

Marlin

And quite dead. Conquista is reconquered.

You may roll your salvage and finish this thread if you want.

chaosxtreme

Rebels wiped out

FWL Task Force
68.25 - 6.25 = 62

62 *10% repair = 62+6.2=68.2 rounds to 68.25

Salvage Pool = 25+6.25=31.25

Salvage Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme