[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 CIH vs CJF - 1811 Beta VII [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 18, 2011, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Any Falcon Warrior with honor left in them, I am Jillian Lienet of the 78th Hellion Lancers and challenge you for possession of this world. Who will stand against me?

Daemonknight

Initiative required
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Init CIH:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Marlin

Seems at least some Falcon Elements do not leave, although the CIH will not hinder them if they wish to.

Daemonknight

If you arn't stopping them, they leave, and the garrison forces refuse your trial
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Marlin

"No Falcons with honor means no Falcons as we know and respected. In fact, we do not even know if there would not be Lyrans down there, after all the Falcons are their Mercs, quiaff? I suppose we will have to check personally."

Daemonknight

Militia commander demands your immediate withdrawl from his system, as the trial was denied, which is perfectly legal within Clan law. Your arrival is an illegal act.

Marlin

9 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

crit?

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Marlin

Militia wiped out, but deal .5 FP damage.

Impressive.
Salvage roll.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 2, 5 + 15, total 22[/blockquote]

Marlin

Checks for Lyran ties are conducted in codizes and civil authorites.