RP-Combat: Turn 2 MoC vs CJF Trial of Possession- Twycross (Falcons refused)

Started by Parmenion, July 16, 2011, 02:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Twycross, Jade Falcon OZ

May 3091

Materialising at the systems zenith point, the single warship and accompanying troopships took up station with minimal fuss.  Simultaneously, a message was broadcast to the Jade Falcon planetary headquarters.

"Jade Falcon defenders.  I am Star Colonel Torqaal, commander of the 22nd Armoured Cavalry Squadron from the Magistracy of Canopus.  I have led my troops here to Twycross in order to engage your Clan in a Trial of Possession for this world.  I would request safcon to journey to planetside in order to meet you on the field of battle.  With what forces do you bid in your defence of this planet?"

Daemonknight

before this goes any further, need an initiative check, stuff is moving around in this hex

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Parmenion

MoC initiative:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote] 

Parmenion

This should mean that your stuff is leaving/arriving the same time as the MoC contingent arrives.

Daemonknight

((OOC: Yep, we see your forces jump in as we're jumping out. Doesn't matter, I was just curious if they were present or not.))

Galaxy Commander Mikhail Pryde was watching a Trial of Grieveance play out in the holotank of the Falcons' command center when one of his Star Captains found him.

"Galaxy Commander, a force from the Magistracy of Canopus has arrived in system and is issuing a batchall for the planet. And Beta Galaxy is already gone. What are your orders?" Mikhail grunted and stood, switching the holotank to display a representation of the area of the planet they occupied.

"How much of Omicron is assembled?" Omicron galaxy was currently being assembled here on Twycross, but it was in it's early stages at this point.

"The command trinary, the 124th Striker, and the 4th Falcon Dragoons." Mikhail nodded absently. Then shook his head.

"No, we will not be fighting the Magistracy today. To many of our resources are elsewhere, and I will not see Omicron engaged without being fully prepared. Besisdes, the Magistracy have nothing to counterbalance this world anywhere near us. They are stupid beyond belife if they think we are just going to give them a chance at our worlds without risking something themselves. Have a Comtech give me a channel."

"Star Colonel Torqaal, I am Galaxy Commander Mikhail Pryde. Safcon denied. We will not be engaging your forces this day, as you have nothing to risk, and this world is of great importance to my Clan. I find it curious that a freebirth such as yourself is using Clan terminology for rank, but yet you lead a Sphereoid military unit. It is quite disgusting.

Go home to the Magistracy, Star Colonel. You will not find the conflict you seek, not while my Clan is currently engaged in such a massive operation as we currently undertake. Once more, a Sphereoid nation proves itself nothing but opportunists."
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Parmenion

Star Colonel Torqaal turned to the side for one moment, speaking to the captain of the Warship he was travelling on.  Turning back, he spoke but few words to the Falcon.

"To think that the Clan of my birth has sunk so far as to refuse a fight with honour.  Emma Centralla spoke truely when she said the Malibu requirement was the highwater mark of the true Falcon."

Cutting the connection, she nodded once to the naval officer, and within moments the small squadron jumped out.