[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 3 LA vs CSA - 0720 Wiltshire, Trial [Complete]

Started by Daemonknight, August 14, 2011, 05:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

The defenders of Wiltshire had not expected an attack anytime soon, but as they found themselves suddenly on the border of the Lyran Alliance, they had begun stepping up their training regime. It would now be put to the test.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

After a frank discussion with the commander of the 26th Lyran Guards about exactly what would happen to planet Wilshire if her militia were to prevail in the scrupulously fair trial they were offered, the commander of the local solahma unit lived up to stereotype and died honorably but futilely for her Clan. Shortly thereafter, the Lyran flag was raised over the capital.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.