[RP/MM] Turn 39: The Dark vs FS Invasion Csomad 4336 *Complete*

Started by LittleH13, May 10, 2010, 02:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleH13

The Dark are invading...................

Shadow Galaxy   105 Aero detatchment   Aero Cluster   Regular   Fanatical      7.75

Lord Harlock

The head of the Malagrotta Charlie Command stood in his cooling vest and shorts. He raised his fist into the air towards where he thought the arriving Dark were coming from. And then he raised the one handed salute. "And that's the bottom line," he yelled.

"Now me and my bunch of whinney little urchins that I call a command are probably going to die out here in this god forshaken world to you bunch of Dark eyed losers who have fun with beakers and pictures of a DNA codes." And then he seemed to rub his balding head. "But here on Csomad, we like a little fun, so come on down to the ring and that is the bottom line. Or my names isn't Colonel Steven A. Williams!"

The camera shut off that was being broadcast across world. "Colonel, you're tea is ready.

Williams smiled. "Excellent, I do enjoy a bit of tea before battle. And I feel just a mite bit like Nelson before Trafalgar."

[Malagrotta CrMM Charlie Command 6 FP]

chanman

LittleH13

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

I now realize I too am curious about the outcome here...

Fatebringer

Jeyar

This will be neat to see how it gets resolved: we have a rule about needing ground forces to take a world, but how do they even get their salvage back if they can't land (repair I can see happening - but salvage)? Of course, I am assuming the Dark win, but it does make for a neat situation.  :o :)

Of course, since the TC has a vested interest in the planet, I am anxious on general principles... :P

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Jeyar on June 02, 2010, 03:37:19 PM
This will be neat to see how it gets resolved: we have a rule about needing ground forces to take a world, but how do they even get their salvage back if they can't land (repair I can see happening - but salvage)? Of course, I am assuming the Dark win, but it does make for a neat situation.  :o :)

Of course, since the TC has a vested interest in the planet, I am anxious on general principles... :P

FYI I am sitting here with Josh right now, he says that he will resolve this tonight.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Also please see the PM you have regarding the Malagrotta CrMM.

LittleH13

The Dark commit 7.75 FP of Aero

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

The FS commit 6 FP of Ground

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Dark possible crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Crit #1

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Crit #2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

LittleH13

The Dark roll this twice
Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 15%, increase damage done to your opponent by 10%

for a total of 30% damage reduction and 20% extra damage

The Dark committed 7.75 FP and did 65% + 20% = 85% or 6.5 FP (after rounding) killing the FS forces.

The FS committed 6 FP and did 60% - 30% = 30% or 1.75 FP (after rounding).

The Dark do not gain any FP from damage control as they have no way to transport it off the planet (no mechs with hands or wheeled recovery vehicles).

Salvage roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+10 : 4, 4 + 10, total 18[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Salvage remaining on the planets surface is 18% of 7.5. This is 1.25 FP of salvage on the surface.

Note: I did the salvage roll as a battle as the aero could not invade.