Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Turn 3, 3241 Regis`Roost

Started by Mekorig, April 11, 2010, 11:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

TH Transports must use Guerilla Warfare during the next op round.

RR inflicts 0 FP
TC inflicts 1 FP

RR 2nd Fighter Lance DESTROYED
TC elements of 211th Transport Fleet SURVIVE (14/14 FP)

TC Decisive Victory

TC ground forces land successfully.

Salvage pool currently empty.

Turn 4 initiative
RR[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Init tiebreaker

RR[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

RR Wins Inititiatve

Isolated Unit rolls for RR (M/M/V/V)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

A/C/C/C

RR Turn 4 Orders

• JP - No Units
  • A/O - No Units
  • S - Skirmish: Elements of 1st 'Mech Coy (Antagonist "F" Medium 'Mech Coy A) 9 FP R/R. No orders - 2nd 'Mech Coy, 1st-2nd Armor Coys, 1st-2nd Infantry BN.

TC Turn 4 Orders

• JP - No Units
  • A/O - Guerilla Warfare: Elements of 211st Transport Fleet (Transport Division A, MLU B) 14 FP R/R.
  • S - Defend: Elements of Concordat Commandos ("A" Light 'Mech Coy B) 9 FP R/R

Simple Rez
RR[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RR crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

TC guerilla warfare damage check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 4, 1 - 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TC transports take no damage.
RR does not earn a critical event.

RR inflicts 2 FP
TC inflicts 1 FP

RR decisive victory (no VP due to skirmish orders)

TC elements of Concordat Commandos 7/9 FP survive
RR 1st 'Mech Coy 12/13 FP survive

Initiative for turn 5
RR on top, TC on bottom
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RR wins initiative

Orders for turn 5

RR

• JP - no units
  • A/O - no units
  • S - Skirmish: Elements of 1st 'Mech Coy (Antagonist "F" Medium 'Mech Coy A) 7 FP R/R. No orders - 2nd 'Mech Coy, 1st-2nd Tank Coy, 1st-2nd Infantry BN.

TC

• JP - no units
  • A/O - no orders: elements of 211th Transport Fleet.
  • S - Breakthrough -> Withdraw to Atmo/Orbit - Elements of Concordat Commandos ("A" Light 'Mech Coy B) 7 FP R/R

Dave Baughman

Simple Rez (RR top TC bottom)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Each side inflicts 2 FP on the other.

The battle is a draw, each side gains 1 VP.

TC movement is blocked.

RR 1st 'Mech Coy 10/13 FP survive
TC elements of Concordat Commandos 5/9 FP survive

Initiative for round 6 RR, TC
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TC wins initiative

TC orders for turn 6

• JP - no units
  • A/O - no orders: elements of 211th Transport Fleet
  • S - Withdraw to Atmo/Orbit: elements of Concordat Commandos

RR orders for turn 6

• JP - no units
  • A/O - no units
  • S - no orders: 1st-2nd 'Mech Coy, 1st-2nd Armor Coy, 1st-2nd Infantry BN

Dave Baughman