[RP/MM] Turn 4 CDS vs CC 2933 St. Ives Battle [Complete]

Started by Holt, September 17, 2011, 12:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

Thousands of fighters and dropships begin to descend onto the world of St. Ives.

[OCC
1st Foxes Air Assault Cluster   Independent Wing   Mobile   Regular   Reliable      84.5
2nd Foxes Air Assault Cluster   Independent Wing   Mobile   Regular   Reliable      84.5
3rd Foxes Air Assault Cluster   Independent Wing   Mobile   Regular   Reliable      84.5
4th Foxes Air Assault Cluster   Independent Wing   Mobile   Regular   Reliable      84.5
5th Foxes Air Assault Cluster   Independent Wing   Mobile   Regular   Reliable      84.5

Are on battle order, once they clear the naval defenders they will attack the world of St. Ives.
OCC]

Dave Baughman

Defying orders from Sian, the 9th Fleet Regiment launches itself in a hopeless defense against the invaders.

9th Fleet Regiment - R/R 5.25 FP
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

20FP from the 1st Cluster engage the hold outs.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Holt

Dave Baughman

Fleet Regiment

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

CC damage 25% or 1.25FP

R1:
CDS: 20 -1.25 Damage = 18.75
CC:  5.25 - 4 Damage = .75FP

Salvage pool:
5.25FP

"Capellan forces you have been defeated, do not throw away your lives."

Dave Baughman

The handful of remaining Capellan patriots resign themselves to their fate and surrender.