[Combat Ops][Complete] Turn 3, 3338 Flintoft

Started by Mekorig, April 11, 2010, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

FS wins initiative

FS orders for turn 4

JP - no units
A/O - no orders: 1st-2nd fighter lance
S - Battle: elements of 2nd 'Mech Coy ("F" Medium 'Mech Coy B) 11 FP R/R.

TC orders

JP - no units
A/O - Air Support: elements of 21st Corps. Air Division (Medium Fighter Squadron B) 7 FP R/R. No orders: elements of 231st Transport Fleet.
S - Breakthrough -> Withdraw to Orbit: elements of Red Chasseurs (TC "B" Medium 'Mech Coy B) 12 FP R/R.

TC Air Support check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TC gains 1 FP of air support.

Simple Res checks (11 FS vs. 13 TC)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Crit Checks
FS[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

No crits.

FS inflicts 6 FP
TC inflicts 7 FP

The battle is a draw. TC movement is blocked.

FS 2nd 'Mech Coy 9/16 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of Red Chasseurs 7/13 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of 21st Corps. Air Division 6/7 FP SURVIVES

Salvage pool stands at 23 FP.

Initiative for round 5
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 1, 1 + 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS wins initiative

FS orders for turn 5

JP - no units
A/O - no units
S - Battle: elements of 1st 'Mech Company (FS "F" Medium 'Mech Coy C), 6 FP R/R. No orders: 2nd 'Mech Coy, 1st-2nd Armor Coy, 1st-2nd Infantry BN.

TC orders

JP - no units
A/O - Air Support: elements of 21st Corps. Air Division (Medium Fighter Squadron B) 6 FP R/R
S - Breakthrough -> Withdraw to Orbit: elements of Red Chasseurs ("B" Medium 'Mech Company B) 7 FP.

TC Air Support roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TC gains 1 FP of air support, for 6 FP FS vs. 8 FP TC.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS inflicts 2 FP
TC inflicts 3 FP

TC decisive victory

TC withdraws to orbit

FS 1st 'Mech Coy 5/16 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of Red Chassuers 5/13 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of 21st Corps. Air Division 5/7 FP SURVIVES

Salvage pool stands at 28 FP.

Round 6, TC withdraws to Jump Point.

Battle spills into turn 4.