[RP/MM] Turn 51, LC vs. CSA - 1218 Storfors *Turning Point* [Complete]

Started by Dave Baughman, October 17, 2011, 01:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

SAC critical event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

One enemy VIP of the enemy player's choice is killed (1-4) or captured (5-6). If no
VIPs are present, the enemy's highest-ranking officer is affected instead. The enemy
suffers a -1 penalty on all operational initiative and simple resolution rolls for the rest
of the turn.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

SAC inflicts 1.50 FP, reducing the Lyrans to 13.00 FP. Damage control repairs the LC to 13.25 FP.
LC inflicts 2.25 FP, reducing the SAC to 2.50 FP. Damage control reparis SAC to 2.75 FP.

End of scenario.

SAC forces survive the turn: SAC total victory

Throughout the collapsing Storfors Salient, 2nd line and militia troops hold up the Lyran assault units for weeks. In addition to inflicting heavy losses on the invaders (the commander of the 2nd Royals was killed in action on Storfors), all of the remaining experienced Star Adder units were able to evacuate to the temporary sanctuary of Spirit Cat space to re-arm and re-equip.

While publicly the Lyran press proclaims the campaign to be a total success, marking the reclamation of historical Lyran territory long held under Clan occupation, the General in charge of the operation quietly resigns afterwards. Badly blooded from the fighting, Lyran troops in the region will not be in peak fighting condition again for several months.