[Special Ops] Turn 5, Sian

Started by Dave Baughman, October 06, 2011, 06:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Shark Supremacy Black Tip Beta (special forces team) attacks CC Rebels Shadow Guards (special forces team)

SS rolls 3+1 = 4, inflicting 0.25 FP after rounding
CC rolls...

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

SS crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

CC inflicts 0.25 FP after rounding

Damage is tied, but CC rolled a lower absolute amount before rounding, so CC loses the fight.

CC SERE roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

The CC special operatives escape before you can pin them down.

Holt

[Just a question, where did I roll that 3?]

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Holt on October 06, 2011, 07:33:04 PM
[Just a question, where did I roll that 3?]

While your intel orders were being rolled out.