[RP/MM] Turn 51, 1630 Loyalty Rebels vs FWL[Rebel Victory]

Started by Daemonknight, October 14, 2011, 10:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

It was somewhat ironic that a planet called 'Loyalty' would be such a hotbed of rebellious intent. However, that was exactly the case when armed men broke into various militia garrisons and stole a large ammount of military supplies. It was soon evident however, that outside help was being procured, as there were far more military machines among the rebels than even the planetary milita had access to.

((Incite Revolt mission generates Rebel forces on planet))
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

chaosxtreme

Daemonknight

5 FP of the Rebel force moves in to cut down the planetary militia

Combat Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Critical Check:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Critical Event:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Critical Event:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Rebel forces encircle and capture the Militia HQ section, including their commanding officer.

((Crit results: encircle and capture 1d4x5% of enemy forces; Command and Control breakdown- enemy suffers -1 on initiative and SimRes rolls for the rest of the turn))

[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Rebels capture 15% of enemy forces

1 * 15% = .15 -> .25 FP captured

Rebels
5 * 50% = 2.5 FP damage

FWL Militia wiped out(barring a Critical Auto-Victory)

chaosxtreme

Millitia Combat Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Daemonknight

Rebel forces move out to secure the planet.

5 - .25 = 4.75 FP