[RP/MM] Turn 51, ND/SV/CIH - 2208 Gustrell [Complete]

Started by Fatebringer, October 10, 2011, 10:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

With pack zell on, the little buggers got behind the mediums, but did not take full advantage against their seasoned opponents.

Fatebringer

We are ready to hear the Viper Batchall! XD

Dave Baughman

Right on schedule, the 428th Assault issues their challenge: they are here to seize this world and demand to know what Dominion forces dare stand against them.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

(OOC - I'm going to assume the Dominion offers a more or less fair fight; we'll call it 1 FP on each side for book keeping purposes)

Steel Vipers/New Dominion [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

ND crit check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

ND critical event [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

New Dominion handily wins the trial. Conceding defeat and saluting their opponents' adhesion to Zellbrigen, the Steel Vipers withdraw, leaving the planet under Dominion control.