[RP/MM] Turn 51, 0536 New Venice, Manei Domini vs MH - Raid [Complete]

Started by Daemonknight, October 17, 2011, 09:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

The Marians had seen alot of fighting recently, though luckily, they had rebounded well, with the assistance of the SLDF and the Federated Suns. However, neither was present in the New Venice system when mysterious jumpships materialized suddenly and disgorged dropships with obvious military intent. It seemed the Marians were not yet out of the crosshairs of someone.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

WOB raiders assault the lightly-defended New Venice system...

☢☢ to attack SY and IC

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Despite massive collateral damage, the IC facility and the Shipyard survive the attack.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.