[RP/MM] Turn 40: The Dark vs. FS Invasion Cambiano 4034 *Complete*

Started by LittleH13, June 07, 2010, 01:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleH13

The Dark are invading!

Mist Galaxy   201 Scout Cluster   Mech cluster   Regular   Fanatical                   21
Mist Galaxy   203 Aero detatchment   Aero Cluster   Regular   Fanatical      5

Fatebringer

"Miracles happen Le curé, La droite ?" Jaques looked at the plumes coming down. "We, that they do. But there is an old anacdote monsieur about god giving warning signs. I think this is one of them telling us to monter l'enfer en haut, and get out of here." Leon opened up the frequency to the standing milita, "We are going to make for the Crater of Orleans. Hopefully they see us and take the time to come hunt us down. If we can make the caves, we have a chance." With Leon kicked his Hoplite into motion along side the Drillson Hover tank of Jaques "Le curé".

Militia Only

Fatebringer

Combat Roll - Fed Suns Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Chance - Fed Suns Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

2 Crits for the Fed Suns Militia

Crit 1

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Crit 2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

8 Encircle and capture 10% of opponent, add that FP to salvage.

9 Encircle and capture 20% of opponent, add that FP to salvage.

OOC: Nope, not even that's gonna save the Militia.

LittleH13

The Dark commit 26 FP

Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

LittleH13

The Dark do 70% of 26 which is more than enough to kill the FS militia.

Salvage pool
0.5 Damage from the FS to the Dark
1 FP of dead militia
7.75 of encircled FP from the FS crit rolls

Total potential salvage is 9.25 FP.

Salvage Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

LittleH13

I forgot the +15 for an invasion  :P  Salvage is 18% of 1.5 which is .25 FP after rounding plus they get 7.75 from the captured for a total of 8 FP. The Dark do not get any FP from damage control.

The Dark take the planet.

Remaining force strengths

Mist Galaxy   201 Scout Cluster   Mech cluster   Regular   Fanatical                   14.5
Mist Galaxy   203 Aero detatchment   Aero Cluster   Regular   Fanatical              4

Daemonknight

Hey Josh, you did that wrong i believe. the Encircled FP is added to the salvage at the end, it isnt a potential. Otherwise, it wouldnt make alot of sense, if you capture stuff and only get a quarter at best.

So the actual salvage would be:

18% of 1.5 = .27 -> .25 + 7.75 = 8FP
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

LittleH13

You are correct sir. Thank you. I was just trying to not give the Dark tons of RP to spend but now they do  :P