[RP/MM] Turn 40 Clan Wolf vs Clan Jade Falcon Trial Shadow 2438 -COMPLETED-

Started by silentwarrior, June 11, 2010, 05:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentwarrior

placeholder

silentwarrior

Jade Falcons, I am Star Captain Dorlt of the 4th Garrison Cluster Aero trinary, I challenge you for the possesion of (hex 4228) and the production facility (MF) in this area. with what forces do you defend? 

Daemonknight

saKhan Brian Pryde listened to the brief messaged that the comtech had called him for. It was unexpected, for if his memory served, there was still a ban on homeworld trials in effect. He would need to consult with the Grand Loremaster, as he was unaware of the edict having been revoked.

"Relay this to the Wolf Star Captain." The comtech nodded and flipped a switch on his recording equipment.

"Star Captain Dorlt, this is saKhan Brian Pryde of Clan Jade Falcon. To my knowlage, trials of possession are currently suspended in the homeworlds, pending the defeat of the scientist conspirators. With the Goliath Scorpions now being included in the conspiracy, i would think the suspension will be extended even further. I will consult with the ilKhan and Grand Loremaster on the matter. If the ban has indeed been lifted, then i will respond to you with my defensive bid. Otherwise, i will be forced to refuse the trial under orders from the ilKhan."

saKhan Pryde looked at the comtech and nodded. He then went to a secure terminal to transmitt a message to the ilKhan.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

saKhan Pryde recorded the message to the Wolves, and then retired to bed. He had had little sleep the past week, and needed time to rest. He knew that he would be quite busy in the coming days and weeks.

"Clan Wolf Commander, this is saKhan Brian Pryde. I have recieved a transmission from the Grand Council stating the re-issuing of the ilKhan's decree to halt all trials of possession within the homeworlds. As such, i am forced to refuse your trial under standing orders of the ilKhan."
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade