[RP/MM]Turn 41: The TC vs. Dark Inv. of Cohagen [Hex 4137](FS Proxy) *Completed*

Started by Jeyar, August 03, 2010, 06:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeyar

This attack has the TC acting as a FS proxy - I.E. - if the TC wins the world turns back to the FS. The TC however keeps all salvalge from the battle should they survive.

TC Forces:

3rd Far Looker Defenders - 10 FP Reg Rel aerospace
2nd Periphery Defence - 10 FP Reg Rel aerospace

Clean Kill - 2.25 FP Reg Rel Mech
3rd Taurian Lancers - 12.5 FP Reg Rel Mech

LittleH13

Jeyar

Thank you for allowing this to continue. However since I doubt anyone will want to MM this one out, I think it can be moved to SR (if okay). If not, that is okay too. If it IS okay, the below is my roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

No crits, Dark Militia are wiped out.

Taurian forces find Cohagen in just as bad condition as all of the other worlds the enemy blitzed over the last few months. There is evidence that a substantial number of citizens were taken away as slave laborers for an unknown destination.

Jeyar

Salvage to offset losses I suppose:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Jeyar

So, .4 FP goes to .36 FP, so a salvage of 1.36 at 23% (15+8) is .3128 which is a net loss of .0472 FP, which I'm guessing can round up to net zero loss safely?  :)

Jeyar

So, all of them (hopefully) destroyed, and crit roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Jeyar