Crit check:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

august

Which makes for two crits, I believe.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

august

So let's see if I do this correctly.

Attackers deal 85% of FP their 3 FP = 2.55 FP in damage. Reduced 20% by A-R crit to approximately 2 FP.

Defenders deal 60% of 1 FP, + 20% from crit and doubled. 1.42 FP in damage.

Hellions win.

Marlin

The 3rd Assault's Mechs are heavily mauled by the Militia, whose commander seems to be a genius while the 3rd's Units are slow and lumbering. It shows that the Ice Hellions fare better with their faster Mechs.

If the Commander of the Militia can be catched, the Loremaster will want to talk to him.

2.5 FP left salvageable.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 3, 2 + 15, total 20[/blockquote] roll for it:

Marlin

.5 FP salvaged.

A bad day for the 3rd Assault.

Militia is checked for Blood. The HPG will be dispatched like everywhere else. But I guess they left already..

Dave Baughman

After Watch agents notice a discrepancy in the HPG station's work logs relative to the number of staff captured (sadly, not fast enough to prevent the sabotage of the HPG), a hidden underground shelter is discovered within which hide a Demi-Precentor and two Adepts. All three of them have The Blood.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Dave Baughman

The Demi tried to commit suicide, but an elemental tackled her and pinned her to the ground before she could pull the pin on her grenade. All three were captured alive.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Let's hope that brave Elemental did not get infected, eh?

A Commemmoration is in order. The 3 fellas are transported offworld for .. talks. Elswhere.