Main Menu

[Combat Ops] Turn6, Skvorec Sector 1836 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, July 29, 2010, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

"Skvorec Command. Redemption is for those who ask for it. Submit to your rightful Captain-General and end this unjust revolt and I am certain you will have it."

331st FWLN Transport Command
332nd FWLN Transport Command
2nd Brigade Oriente Fusilers
1st Oriente Hussars

Dave Baughman

Skvorec init

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Awaiting OA init.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

O-A init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

"This is Skvorec defense command. We pledge allegiance to the Captain-General and will offer no resistance."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

" You have made the right choice for your people. We will be arriving shortly to help begin training your militia up to Free Worlds standard. Please begin preperations for a plebescite to select your representatives to Parliament. You will always be remembered as the wise leader who brought Skovorec back into the Free Worlds League."