[RP/MM] C41- RWR Outpost 19 424 - CSA v. RWR [Complete CSA Withdrawl]

Started by DisGruntled, July 22, 2010, 11:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=126.msg8714#msg8714

RWR Outpost 19 424
Task Force 8.3 had won the bidding to make landfall of the newly discovered RWR Outpost 19.  Kappa's 417th Sentinel (V/R 10) would be the first to drop.

DisGruntled

Pirate Transit Roll (9+ success):
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

So 50% mis-jump, any fighters launch the raid will retreat, otherwise the 417th will give it a go.

Raid Defense roll if it goes through:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

DXM

OOC: We'll need an initiative roll first, I have troops going out.

Init roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

GraeGor

(ooc: the dice rolling feature here has got to the one of the best innovations for the game, it allows me to actually help out and do more)

Init:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

GraeGor

Quote from: DXM on July 23, 2010, 08:02:55 AM
If its simultaneous. . . reroll?

(ooc: I believe that things happen at the same time. I seem to recall similar instances in the past)

DXM

If I have a choice, I'm going to leave units behind to contest the raid, so whether or not my Move orders go through is important.

DisGruntled

Lets make this simple, are there some ASFs in the troops getting ready to head out?  If the Adders see some fighters leading some droppers around in system, they would retreat as they have none of their own and have no intention of being left behind the lines here.

DXM

DisGruntled

As a few people have pointed out to me, with you winning the init roll, technically you would execute your move orders before the Adders even show up.

If there would still be naval forces between the Adder's and the planet they would withdraw.  At this point in the cycle I'm good either way.

DisGruntled

Ok so we'll have the survivors pulling out without launching a raid.