[RP/MM] C41- Brooloo 1415 - CSA v. AR? (Invasion) [Complete CSA "win]

Started by DisGruntled, July 22, 2010, 11:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

Along the Lyran Front the war continues with the Arrival of an Adder TF at it's newest battlefront.

The 12th Citizen's ASF Cluster's fighters lead the way in system ~6 FP.

august

"Attention incoming clan fleet, this is Captain Piotr Ozack of the Brooloo militia. Don't get all excited, we're farm boys with rifles. As we gather you've encountered in the surrounding systems, our defenders ran off to join that idiot Rowe's absurd state, so we're all that's here. If you think that murdering us is going to get you a bloodname, be my guest, we'll fight you as best we can. And before you go off on some long-winded bloviating about how you're going to liberate us and protect us from depredation, I'd just like to make it clear: you're the ones pointing aerospace fighters and mechs at a bunch of rednecks with rifles as old as them dropships you're riding in on, demanding our world and our tax kroner."

DXM

RWR forces are indeed attempting to leave the system.  Let me know if I need to bother rolling initiative.

GraeGor

Quote from: DXM on July 23, 2010, 08:01:37 AM
RWR forces are indeed attempting to leave the system.  Let me know if I need to bother rolling initiative.

(ooc: I would presume that such would be required, if not then the rolls can be ignored)

Init:[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

DXM

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

DXM

DisGruntled

"Captain Piotr, it seems your planet is in need of new defenders , quiaff?  Once again your government has left you out to dry, while they wine and dine the Terrans at your expense.  If you wish to throw away your men's lives, we shall oblige you as that is your right, but their sacrifice would be in vain.  We will be landing shortly, you have until then to make your choice.  I would recommend evacuating the vicinity of the HPG complex though, as the Terrans seem to be in the habit of destroying them without concern to local casualties."

august

"Yeah, I would agree with you that we need new defenders. You'll forgive me if I feel the need to pass on the sort who threaten to kill you if they don't let them protect you. And as little love as I might have for Tharkad right now, they never actually tried to kill us directly. So spare us your self-righteousness, and I hope you get a few lines in your Clan epic about how instead of fighting actual warriors, you choose to kill farmers who are all but defenseless."

DisGruntled

The following message would go out planet wide, rather then directly to the government.

"Denizens of Timehri, your so called leaders have rejected our offer of quarter and have sent out your militia to die needlessly.  In order to better protect our people we must oblige your leaders wishes.  Fear not, for after the needless deaths of your brother and sisters, fathers and mothers, no violence shall fall upon the populace in general from our hands.  Your leaders have once more proven their lack of concern for the the lives of those they are charged to protect and govern in the name of their petty absentee lords.  As your local government has probably not passed on this warning, we suggest those that live near the Comstar HPG Complex to temporarily evacuate.  The fanatical adepts have been a tad overzealous of late in destroying their equipment as well as anyone else in the immediate vicinity. "   

OOC: Unless you really want to fight this one out in MM, shall we go ahead and roll this out?  Figure a 3.25 FP initial force from one of the clusters assaulting the world.

DisGruntled

As per another thread's request simple res roll with the exact cluster the force is pulled from posted in the resolution post.

CSA commiting 3.25 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

august

A-R Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

CSA Commits 3.25 FP from the 1st Mobile Infantry, The Iron Guerillas (R/F)

CSA DMG : Better then  3:1 destroys the militia barring crits.
AR Militia Inflict: 1 *.40=  0.4 FP

Salvage Pool = 1.4 FP
Salvage Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 1, 1 + 15, total 17[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

Salvage = 0.238 FP
0.4 DMG - 0.238 Salvage = -.162 Damage which rounds up to 0.25 DMG to the 1st MI.