[MM/RP] CSR vs LC - Invasion - Cussett (2315) *COMPLETE*

Started by Fatebringer, July 24, 2010, 02:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Once his ships arrived in the system, Rafe Seigel received a message. "It is about time Galaxy Commander, I was begging to wonder if we should just blast this rock and leave." Rafe was unamused by Kristin's remarks. "Star Commodore, I am aware that you need to leave, but patience is a virtue; AND a requirement. I am certain had you used that tone on Thorsten Magnus, if he was still slated to show up here. You would be lucky to wind up in the infirmary instead of having your corpse spaced without the benefit of a giftake. Now, once we are planetside, you can leave." Kristin's face was just aggressive and defiant, but Rafe could see the fire had gone out of her eyes. She wanted no part of this challenge. "Aff, Galaxy Commander. Happy Hunting."

Clan Snow Raven
Zeta Galaxy, Regular / Reliable, 42.75

DXM

RWR forces are present but trying to withdraw.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

The Snow Raven ships make no move to stop the departing unit. Are there more forces below?

DXM

OOC: RWR troops withdraw.  And I don't know about more troops or not.

Fatebringer

Per the map, this is regular Lyran Control at the moment.

Dave Baughman

1 FP of militia will oppose any Clan landings.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

CSR offers the Militia a chance to stand down, but does not offer them honorable combat.

CSR will engage with 3 FP of Zeta's 4th Cluster if the Militia do not step down made up of Light / Mechs, Protos and ASFs.

"You don't even have a name tag. Do you know how many anonymous militia I've killed?"

Dave Baughman

Give me a 7+ on 2d6 to intimidate the militia into standing down. Otherwise, they'll fight.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

>:(   CSR INTIMIDATION ROLL!!!!   >:(

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman