[RP/MM] Turn 41 - CIH v. AR and Friends Santana 1716 (Invasion) [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 24, 2010, 01:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

OP: This is tentative until we see what happens on Great X.

EDIT title was completely off. It is for Santana. :P Sorry.

Marlin

With Great X not even a speed bump, Santana is visited by the Ice Hellions, making for the doorstep to Arc Royal...

"People of Santana, this is Khan Raina Montose of Clan Ice Hellion. We have come to free you from the shackles the selfish leaders of the Inner Sphere bind you with. Whoever stands against us, stands against your freedom from war and self service." Warships underline the peaceful endeavour, while Dropships burn to Santana's surface under cover.

NVA

If this is on the otherside of hostile worlds, then great x is still hostile this turn.

Marlin

august

Oh, so this is my planet... you might not have needed to bump the things three times if you'd just bothered to get the damn thread title correct. Here I was thinking that AC was Adder Commonwealth.

militia defense roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Marlin

OP: Lol. I agree. Damn Titles. Next turn it will be better.

So, Militia then.

IC:
The 22nd Hellion Lancers were decimated in the Battle on Morges and still were eager to battle. Showing that the Clan can adapt to the Inner Sphere Style of Warfare, Star Colonel Gerard Norizuchi deploys sufficient force: 4 FP, nearly half of the remaining Cluster, moves on to the stupidly brave Militia.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Marlin

22nd gains .25 FP damage, Militia is wiped out.

1.25 FP lies on the Field.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 1, 5 + 15, total 21[/blockquote] Salvage roll.

Marlin

The Cluster is up to before-battle Strength.

The Militia survivors are tested for Not-Named blood, and if nothing is found, they are treated honorable. As Bondsmen.

Santana is now Ice Hellion World. The rest of the Planet is treated as all other newly aquired. Those who want to leave are prepared to be loaded for the UIW. Same to criminals.

Thread is now finished.

august

Quote from: Marlin on August 09, 2010, 05:21:35 PM

Those who want to leave are prepared to be loaded for the UIW. Same to criminals.

What the hell?