Main Menu

[Combat Ops] Hex 3622, New Aberdeen DC vs FS - Incursion [Complete]

Started by Daemonknight, September 09, 2010, 04:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

A ripple of IR signatures flashed at the Zenith jump point of the New Aberdeen system. Even a cursory inspection of the radar and mass signatures of the new arrival would show this was no civilian traffic. Federated Suns scanners picked up a massive reading, one that have never before been seen in FS territory, but which any veteran of the naval battles against the Clans would recognize.

"New Aberdeen defenders, this is Admiral James Stanforth, of the Draconis Combine Admiralty. As you can see, you face one of the mightiest naval vessels in existance. Likewise, the power of the Ryuken-ni regiment is undeniable. The Federated Suns have stolen this planet from the Combine, and we are here to return it to it's proper place. Surrender yourselves, and no harm will befall even a single citizen of New Aberdeen."

DCA Bushido Blade, Yamato-class Battleship
Ryuken-ni Mech Regiment

MechWarrior 5 Ingame Trailer
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

There are no defenders present in this system, not even militia.

Daemonknight

Ryuken-ni drop to the planet and re-establish Combine control
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade