This is a test

Started by Dave Baughman, September 11, 2010, 02:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Excellent.

Stealth upgrade successful.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daemonknight

my eyes are bleeding now. thx Dave.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

why do i keep coming to this thread? I should know by now that dead brain cells and bleeding eyes are all that comes from this thread...
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

GreyJaeger

august

και ην πασα η γη χειλος εν, και φωνη μια πασιν.

ויהי בנסעם מקדם וימצראו בקעה בארץ שנאר וישבו שם.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: august on October 05, 2010, 01:02:31 AM
και ην πασα η γη χειλος εν, και φωνη μια πασιν.

ויהי בנסעם מקדם וימצראו בקעה בארץ שנאר וישבו שם.

Mazeltov!

august

I was mostly curious to see if the scripts work, given the need for Coptic with the Camels. Sadly, unicode Coptic is hard to come by, but at least I got the Greek and the Hebrew to display correctly (well, mostly in the case of the latter).

Dave Baughman

Interesting, I always would have assumed that ASL followed English grammar, but if the subtitles are to be believed ASL handles articles and pronouns rather differently.

Daemonknight

i should have Pink watch that, she knows ASL. She has tried teaching me, and failed miserably(apparently i'm a one-language kinda guy).

august

Dave Baughman

This was my "unofficial music video of the RasDom" back in the day. Captures the vibe I was going for with those crazy rassies so well (just ignore the giant CGI bugs).

Starship Troopers 3 (It's a good day to die extend)