Started by Holt, September 12, 2010, 06:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

Wolf Damage Roll - 1d6*5%

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

NVA

Holt

Quote from: Holt on September 15, 2010, 09:50:02 PM

Both BA units would be killed with 13.75FP damage remaining, would the MF and SY take the remaining damage and would they be captured by the blockading force like at Rasalhague?

Would need a GM answer here.

LittleH13

Clan Wolf will do 20% of 3 FP to the CDS force. Then all of the 13.75 FP of remaining damage goes to the infra. The infra is not captured until all Wolf clan units are destroyed or surrender.

NVA

Wolf Rd 5 Init

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Holt

CDS wins Init.

4th Stingray Garrison ASF Cluster   Transported Aero   Transported   Regular   Reliable   33.50FP

Moves to engage the Wolf ASF to establish an offensive interdiction.

NVA

CW -

1 FP stays on defensive interdiction

10 FP plus infra tries to run the blockade.

Holt

Pretty sure you can't execute orders since I won init. But I'll let the GMs decide.

Holt

Just to clarify, my ASF would use Naval Engagement orders which are needed to create an offensive interdiction.

LittleH13

Do I have to quote the rules again? I guess I do.

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=1103.msg12986#msg12986

Here is the deal. As DI is the AUTOMATIC setting for defensive ASF it doesn't matter that you win init Holt as you can't use OI if there is DI or Blockade or Naval Engagemet in existance. So you win init and it does not change the fact that the Wolf ASAF are still on their AUTOMATIC order. You have to stop the Wolf DI before you can be on OI. And NVA if you won init and put your ASAF on NE Holt could still not use OI. Just please read the rules guys, as it is all spelled out very clearly.

LittleH13

Holt you CAN do a NE in round 5 which will force his ASF to engage you and he will not be able to run the Blockade until he deals with the NE. Now you CANNOT establish an OI while any of the Wolf force is on DI.

Holt

4th Stingray Garrison ASF Cluster   Transported Aero   Transported   Regular   Reliable   33.50FP

Uses Naval Engagement orders to engage the Wolf ASF.

NVA

OKay, as only my ASF were NE'd...

ASF remains on DI, facing the NE.
Infra runs the blockade again