Clan Jade Falcon IC Roleplaying Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, March 16, 2010, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

"Excellent, Neuschwanstein. Preparing to land. And by the way, we wish you a good New Year."

Daemonknight

Galaxy Commander Heston Shi-lu could scarely believe the report that his Elemental was giving him.

"The Lyran said WHAT!? Where is he? Is their Trial over? Verywell, I shall inform the Khan immediatly. Such an offense will not go unpunished! STRAVAG!"

The Galaxy Commander immediatly went to the Falcon's HPG room, and informed Khan Sonoma of what was transpiring on the landing pad. Despite being uttered by such a low-ranking warrior as a Lieutenant, it was quite a stupid thing to say to any Clanner, especially one as traditional as a Jade Falcon. They had lost something of their former selves, atleast in the Galaxy Commander's opinion, but the recent moves of the Khan and ilKhan had fired the old firecness that once was the hallmark of the Clan. He also made sure to have a copy of the transmission sent to the ilKhan over at the ICW complex.

If the Arc-Royalers had even the slightest idea of the trouble that one man's comment could cause them, they would be trembling in their Estates General...
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

saKhan Brian Pryde was seething as he gathered his few belongings together for yet another transit. He had just been informed of the incident at the spaceport, and the subsequent message that had arrived from the Tharkad Martyrs. He had nearly struck the Technician that had given him the message, but stoped himself at the last moment. It was not the Tech's words, not would it do to lose control in such a fashion. It did, however, give him ample oportunity to move forewards with his plans.

He had felt for quite some time, that the Jade Falcons were slowly falling behind some of the other Clans in terms of power and influence. The loss of the Wolves had given rise to the Snow Ravens to eradicate one of the Falcons' usual opponents, something that Brian thought Khan Sonoma should have moved more forcibly against. Now however, an entirly new prospect had arisen. These Tharkad Martyrs, nothing but traitors and rebels to their nation, were exactly the kind of group who Kerensky had been trying to get away from. Not this time however.

The saKhan was wise enough to keep these thoughts to himself while he considered his options. Khan Sonoma would likly make peace with the stravags, ever willing to avoid a fight if she could help it. How such a cowardly woman had gained the Khanship, he would never know. The ilKhan seemed to share some of his sentiments, although he had not run into her more than twice since arriving.

Now however, it was time to leave. He wanted to be on-world before Star Colonel Icaza and his guest arrived, to meet them as they landed. That, and he was very much interested in meeting the Archduchess whom he had read so much about of late.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade