Clan Chatterweb Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, March 16, 2010, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

*** SYSTEM ADMIN****

CONNECTIONS TO ROCHE, HUNTRESS, MARSHALL AND DAGDA ARE SUSPENDED FOR MILITARY REASONS

CONNECTIONS IN AND OUT OF THE KERENSKY CLUSTER WILL BE MONITORED AND ALL IPs LOGGED

Marlin

CrusCrus41: And as soon as the security finally tightens for other than Homeworlders, all go silent. Pathetic. Although I would like to know what happens by people claiming to be there. At least in the Inner Sphere.

NVA

TrueWolf - Still here rimstoat.  Still waiting for a courageous and honorable warrior to step up from among your numbers.

Dave Baughman

TechDog (Tamar)

Oh Kerensky... oh no oh no oh no the Abjured bandits here and they are taking over the Clan... what is going to happen to us?!
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

NVA

TrueWolf - The truth?  Not much.  You will again see what it is like to be part of a clan that believes in the honor and traditions of Kerensky.  A clan who believes that their skill and ability makes their warriors superior to any opponent and they are willing to show it on the field.  You will no longer hide behind cowardice and excuses. 

Marlin

CrusCrus41: Those are grave news. I fear for the Wolf Clan. They once were our leaders, now.. I think the end has come for them. This is terrible. The lackeys of the Terrans have finally been able to take down a Clan again.

I hope I am wrong. Death to the Terran abomination and their followers!

Daemonknight

Unknown User
Location Withheld

You think the Exiles will be allowed to command the Touman? Hah! The bandits think they have accomplished something. They are wrong. They have conducted a sham of a Trial, and will never be considered a true Clan of Kerensky
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

NVA

TrueWolf - Sham of a trial?  No, the sham is those clans who cower behind their warships rather than fight honorable trials.  The sham is those who hide from honest combat.  But, what would most of you know of what it means to be an Honorable Clan Warrior?

Daemonknight

Unknown User:

What would you know of it, being the loyal lapdog of the Not-Named? Does your master not give you enough table scraps, that you must fabricate a Trial to claim ownership of Clan Wolf? What does an Inner Sphere mercenary know of honor? The moment you left the Clans to form your false Clan Wolf, you became nothing more than a common Inner Sphere lackey. You have lost any claim to being Clan when you fought on the side of the Not-Named against the Clans of the Grand Council. That you believe any true Clan warrior would follow you is laughable at best.

Even if you were to gain control of Clan Wolf, you are no longer Clan. You are not members of the Grand Council. You do not follow the ilKhan. You are treasonous dezgra scum at best, and filthy Inner Sphere sychophants at worst! Your claim of being Clan is a slight against every true Clan warrior alive!
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

CrusadoMasocist (Strana Mechty)

One must wonder though: what posessed the True Wolves to accept this trial? Perhaps there is a lesson for us all about arrogance in these events.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

CrusCrus41: Perhaps there were other reasons? But I agree, the latest decisions of their Khan were doubtable in my views. He gave his complete Occupation Zone to the Bears...

Fatebringer

Kooky_Kosmo: Other then the CWS Jobs, has anyone out there seen the Wolves lately? I think at least the crew of the Jobs is still clan.

Thinking of how the Wolves absorbed those Cobra Cloisters prior to the trial, one gets to wondering ...

Marlin

CrusCrus41: Indeed. I nearly do not want to hear it, but: How many Clans will have to fall until the Clans start to fight as a union?

JediBear

CareBear42- @TrueWolf: a real Clan Warrior at least knows what kind of Trial he's calling. What, exactly, was that?

NVA

TrueWolf - @CareBear - Effective.