[RP/MM] Turn 43 [FWL/SP] Neutral Movement 1321 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 10, 2010, 03:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

A Armada of Jumpships and Dropships arrive in System and begin charging their drives.

DisGruntled

CSA init roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

FWL init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

CSA blockade present RP to come in the morning after the dentist  :-\

DisGruntled

"Unidentified vessels, you have entered restricted aerospace.  Further transit through this system is not allowed at this time.  Stand to and prepare for safety inspection."
Three Trackers and unspecified numbers of ASFs present in system.

chaosxtreme

"You are mistaken, we are entering space that falls under the jurisdiction of Parliament and the Free Worlds League. Stand down you shall not be warned again"

FWL 1st Battleship Squadron 4 Atreus Class Battleships 1 Black Lion Battlecruiser + lots of Fighters (Note not all of the force in this hex is currently moving against the blockade)

100 FP Warships + Aero

chaosxtreme

DisGruntled

Just to make sure we're on the same page, the some of the Adders intend to continue on their blockade orders. 

If you wish to switch to naval engagement and finalize the transition to hostile territory movement, that's your prerogative.

chaosxtreme

Just so we are on the same page the default movement orders is defensive interdiction. Which will force a Blockade out of blockade orders and force it to engage.

You can consider me on Naval Engagement.

I want to fight the entire blockade. Not some of it. :-)

I am aware this will force me into hostile movement orders. It will prevent me from attacking Alarion with some/all of the forces here this turn but it will not prevent me from continuing movement.

Correct?

DisGruntled

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 22, 2010, 03:19:13 PM
Just so we are on the same page the default movement orders is defensive interdiction. Which will force a Blockade out of blockade orders and force it to engage.
The default movement order is move. ;)  Invasion, trial, blockade are some other variants.  Defensive interdiction is the default order if there are none on the sheet and usually applies to forces already in a system.

You can consider me on Naval Engagement.

I want to fight the entire blockade. Not some of it. :-)

I am aware this will force me into hostile movement orders. It will prevent me from attacking Alarion with some/all of the forces here this turn but it will not prevent me from continuing movement.
Correct?
Correct that you will be able to continue movement to Alarion (or wherever) but no invasions after words. (not till next cycle/turn)

As for this system in particular, Tracker != Black Lion and as Adder != Fire Mandrill and we're not suicidal some of the blockade is going to cut and run.  You'll get your blood though as at least one of the warships will remain and all the fighters.

I'm not going to chain post this in the other threads and just post up the Adders you mostly get to kill, though a few of them will be closer.

These were pickets after all and just supposed to buy some time.

DisGruntled

1st Citizen's ASF Cluster   Regular   Reliable      4.25
Mu6      Tracker   Regular   Reliable      0.25

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

possible crit
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

crit roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

FWL Attack