OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathrider6

Quote from: tassa_kay on July 05, 2010, 07:03:27 PM
Last time I checked, this was a forum for discussion.

I do realize that Tassa The above quote was intended to lighten things up just a little but on the other hand I have a twisted sense of humor.

tassa_kay

Well, as long as you aren't amused by puppy-strangling or anything, then you're cool, I guess. :D

Deathrider6

Quote from: tassa_kay on July 06, 2010, 02:46:00 PM
Well, as long as you aren't amused by puppy-strangling or anything, then you're cool, I guess. :D
LOL!

DXM

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 06, 2010, 05:03:16 PM
Quote from: tassa_kay on July 06, 2010, 02:46:00 PM
LOL!

Everyone's got to draw the line somewhere, I s'pose.

Marlin

May I know where the signup thread is? Can nay find it..  :P

DisGruntled

Lol Grae we've been doing this too long....

You've got me pegged with my GC votes ;)

GraeGor

Quote from: DisGruntled on July 09, 2010, 03:23:11 AM
Lol Grae we've been doing this too long....

You've got me pegged with my GC votes ;)

LOL

I just guessed that Tobias would say "If the want to be their own nation, then I welcome them, but I am not going to let them off from being challenged and proving themselves."

Iron Mongoose

What a coup by the FWL, to land the GDL, from the looks of it.  Makes me miss the Atrean Sun days.  That would have been in the news even before the RP went up.  The GDL would have read about their contract change before they could be briefed on it.  And I'd make some disparaging remarks about the Terrans, too.

Thouse were the days.

DXM

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 10, 2010, 07:14:49 AM
What a coup by the FWL, to land the GDL, from the looks of it.  Makes me miss the Atrean Sun days.  That would have been in the news even before the RP went up.  The GDL would have read about their contract change before they could be briefed on it.  And I'd make some disparaging remarks about the Terrans, too.

Thouse were the days.

I'd imagine that article would have been 90% disparaging remarks about the Terrans and 10% "Oh look, GDL!"   ;D

chaosxtreme

Which when you think about it is completely inappropriate.

After all disparaging comments about the Terrans is what the Star League High Council is for.
Quote from: DXM on July 10, 2010, 10:26:44 AM
Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 10, 2010, 07:14:49 AM

Thouse were the days.

I'd imagine that article would have been 90% disparaging remarks about the Terrans and 10% "Oh look, GDL!"   ;D

chaosxtreme

I hereby declare the new FWL sheet done...prey nations should flee with great speed!  ;D

Iron Mongoose

What are you talking about?  Disparaging the Terrans is always appropreate. 

Deathrider6

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 11, 2010, 06:15:52 AM

Should have stayed FWL IM.. ;)

DXM

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 11, 2010, 07:36:45 AM
Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 11, 2010, 06:15:52 AM

Should have stayed FWL IM.. ;)

QFT.

Iron Mongoose

In as much as the FWL will always be in my heart, I think I made the right call.  There's no qustion that I couldn't have run them with the time I have now, or at least not done that and what I'm doing in the Clans.  Working with the Adder team has been the most enjoyable thing in this game since the old Mandrill crew broke up, so I'm glad that I've gotten to do new things in this game.

Plus, in as much as the sense of contenunity you get from stable leadership is nice, the FWL is not a stable leadership sort of state, and I think the very incherictor flip floping that we've seen, with civil unrest, the return to power of Thomas Marik, the reassendancy of parlament, all these things make the FWL a lot more fun and dynamic, and are good for the game.  A lot better I think than if Albi and Helm had not come back and ousted me as a ruthless autocrat as I had been for the prior year or two.

Though if you need a part timer to edit the paper, I could potentaly help out there.  Or some other player might.