OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Question: I have another Recon Raid pending for Dustball, was it ok to put it into the invasion thread?

august

Marlin and others, just a small request - could you please in the future post what Lyran subfaction you're moving against in action threads? I realize now that most of those worlds are mine, but I had to look it up. Just so I don't miss these things, please let me know.

Marlin

Wanna make me do the work, eh? ;)

Ok.

august

If you're the one opening the thread, yeah. When I come for you, I'll make sure I have my end taken care of. :P

Deathrider6

@Marlin, it just makes things a bit easier as the number of threads gets rather large quickly.

tassa_kay

Marlin was being sarcastic.  Get off his nuts, plz.

Iron Mongoose

Marlin's a hellion, so he'd better be accostomed to taking a bit of flack from time to time.  He'll forget it in a half hour anyway, after all  ;)

Deathrider6

LOL...good one Tassa. @marlin nothing personal or untowards meant by my last post. It was an obsevation...finding who defending what is a P.I.T.A w/o labels :)

Daemonknight

You guys realize that in the Dustball/Koniz thread, I'm the one who started it, yes? Not Marlin?

And it does say the faction that owns the hex(even though I incorrectly put it as Arc-Royal at the time).
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

I stand corrected Daemonkinght. My statement stands. Let's see if we can have lots of fun this turn. :)

Marlin

Hey, friends, the  ;) stands for fun.

So, next time please check if it is there. :D

All is good, though. Carry on..

[Hellion mode]What happened?[/Hellion mode]

;D

Marlin

BTW, my question is still unanswered. Didnt want to bury it.

Deathrider6

Quote from: Marlin on July 22, 2010, 07:19:59 PM

[Hellion mode]What happened?[/Hellion mode]

;D

LOL go Marlin!

Daemonknight

techniclly, the Recon Raid would go before actual combat forces arrived...so I'd say just post it in, as we havn't seen what TH forces are there yet anyways. Would tell us what is there, so that we can see whats arriving(although we should already know from the intel reports...and its going to suck).
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

DisGruntled

Just remember if there's no blockade you can always run away ;)