OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Quote"Both votes are in. Are there any who would choose to refuse one of these votes?"

Plus + for following proper proceedure XD.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Some good news regarding the old threads - I have gotten permission from Paul to repost the archived material onto Intelser. I will try to upload everything this weekend, and from there I will gradually update it all into the wiki.

Of course, anyone can go into the wiki and expand/contribute to speed things up.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Which things did you save, Dave?

I mean, will there be things to move by ourselves?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on May 06, 2010, 05:49:02 PM
Which things did you save, Dave?

I mean, will there be things to move by ourselves?

All in-character threads are being archived. Not much has been uploaded yet - most of that will be coming this weekend.

There shouldn't be any need for anyone else to back up items, but certainly once I upload everything if you want to contribute to the wiki, feel free :)

Marlin

OK. What about the stuff from btechunits? That was the even older cool stuff. ;)

And I suppose it is posted in that wiki? (No clue how that works)

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on May 06, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
OK. What about the stuff from btechunits? That was the even older cool stuff. ;)

And I suppose it is posted in that wiki? (No clue how that works)

I got a partial download of btechunits before it crashed a while back. I will try to get the rest, but I am prioritizing CBT.com currently because soon the boards there will be deleted to make room for 3010.

Fatebringer

<<Pokes Dave>> FP 3090 VIPs!!!

Will always remind you XD

Fatebringer

Okay, I thought that crazy post was a spammer and we were gonna get spammed a lot but Dave moved it to the administrative section :P

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on May 06, 2010, 10:31:37 PM
Okay, I thought that crazy post was a spammer and we were gonna get spammed a lot but Dave moved it to the administrative section :P

Oh trust me, it was a spammer. He just earned himself an IP ban and a deleted account for his trouble.

Jeyar

Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 06, 2010, 03:28:24 AM
http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=118.msg2683#msg2683

Tiny text is tiny.
I didn't know that everything was going to be saved, so I copied the important character information. Those that are canon characters didn't get copied.

Marlin

Hey Holt, you might adjust most of your Raid threads. Unless your Drac troops are reaaally late. :P

Its Cycle 39 already.

Holt

Crap, thats what i get for copy pasting and not thinking, my bad.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Holt on May 07, 2010, 07:23:06 PM
Crap, thats what i get for copy pasting and not thinking, my bad.

Speaking in copypasta... well, just pasta actually, I just discovered that one of my neighbors is a Pastafarian. Seriously, his car has an FSM "fish" on it.

I lolled.

Marlin

Lol. Thats a good neighbour. Does he worship in Pirate regalia? :D