OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

I notice several threads going online later than the 10th. Was there not a rule that all had to be posted till the 10th? Ok, time was close with Intel and such and likely might be every turn, however, we should agree on a latest date, should we not? And if it is the 12th or 13th, but then for all to know.

Greetings.

GreyJaeger

For the time being, I am out. I got step away from some of this crap going on in this game.

I might be back for the end of turn, but not before then.

Lord Harlock

Quote from: Marlin on May 13, 2010, 04:06:26 PM
I notice several threads going online later than the 10th. Was there not a rule that all had to be posted till the 10th? Ok, time was close with Intel and such and likely might be every turn, however, we should agree on a latest date, should we not? And if it is the 12th or 13th, but then for all to know.

Greetings.

In the case of Dompaire, there was some issue that the GMs had to deal with before it could be posted, and it was not intel that was the problem. Since Chanman finally posted the thread, I figure the issue has been resolved since I merely supporting him there.

Honestly after the Camels showed up on Antares, I really wanted the Lucien Davion Battlegroup there, so that was why I was trying to get a roll for initiative because I was hoping that I'd get a 2 or something with my usual rolls. And then both Iron Mongoose and I rolled in the double digits. Honestly, that's just insane.

And my hopes for sending my warships in the Periphery to hunt the Dark failed. So, I'm not looking forward to any further rolls for the rest of the turn.

Quote from: GreyJaeger on May 13, 2010, 04:17:31 PM
For the time being, I am out. I got step away from some of this crap going on in this game.

I had to take a day or two off as well. After losing the rest of the FedSuns faction after the Dark posting this turn and my continued failure to find a replacement head, I was just drained. So I understand.

GreyJaeger

No...I was just told I have to quit, ya know, role-playing.

Quote from: Lord Harlock on May 13, 2010, 04:38:12 PM

Greetings.

In the case of Dompaire, there was some issue that the GMs had to deal with before it could be posted, and it was not intel that was the problem. Since Chanman finally posted the thread, I figure the issue has been resolved since I merely supporting him there.

Honestly after the Camels showed up on Antares, I really wanted the Lucien Davion Battlegroup there, so that was why I was trying to get a roll for initiative because I was hoping that I'd get a 2 or something with my usual rolls. And then both Iron Mongoose and I rolled in the double digits. Honestly, that's just insane.

And my hopes for sending my warships in the Periphery to hunt the Dark failed. So, I'm not looking forward to any further rolls for the rest of the turn.

Quote from: GreyJaeger on May 13, 2010, 04:17:31 PM

I had to take a day or two off as well. After losing the rest of the FedSuns faction after the Dark posting this turn and my continued failure to find a replacement head, I was just drained. So I understand.

Dave Baughman

Greetings.

Because of a bunch of factors (mainly the intel reports getting delayed - totally my fault) I haven't been holding people to the "you must post by the 10th" rule for this turn. Of course, this isn't the same as accepting late orders, so we're not going to have a situation like we had a few turns back. I would say that all threads should be posted no later than the end of the day this Sunday - with the exception of stuff held up on hostile movement, etc, which is beyond individual players' control.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

So we are still at the 10th as latest? OK. :)

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on May 13, 2010, 06:22:27 PM
So we are still at the 10th as latest? OK. :)

This Sunday is the 16th.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

I meant in principle. I understood what you wrote before, of course. :)

Anyhow, allright.

Dave Baughman

Hi folks, as some of you may have noticed, some rat bastards vandalized the wiki yesterday. All of the pages have been restored, but user registration is now required to edit the Wiki.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeyar

Rots that someone ripped it, good you got it back.

Marlin

I noticed. Thanks, Dave.

That dishonorable scum!  >:(

Jeyar

I didn't ask in part as I didn't want to look suspicious, but I couldn't find the link for the site. Exactly where is it? I'd like to delete one of the posts on the TC thread but until I see it backed up somewhere...

Dave Baughman

Marlin

Bookmarked. I saw it once, but then never again.

Thats the real classic stuff, dudes.  ;D

Oh, or I am wrong? What is with the BTechunits archive? Do we have it or is it lost? Cuz thats the reaaal classic stuff.

OK, found it. Phew. :) All is good.