OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Hm. Not sure on the rolling charts. So far, if it wasnt a definite number then they would roll on the same column as you. Thus it was handled that far to my knowledge.

Jeyar

*begins laughing*
Well, I guess I should have pointed it out then once before. My bad and loss. Even if it IS exactly against the description for how the charts get used otherwise. ;D

*le sigh*

Dave Baughman

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that Turn 39 is "technically" over midnight tonight. I am going to extend the turn till the end of the month, so don't worry yet about getting "cut off", but please try and wrap things up as much as possible. Re: the threads in the homeworlds that need responses from the monkeys etc, I will try and get those updated tonight.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 25, 2010, 06:05:53 PM
Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that Turn 39 is "technically" over midnight tonight. I am going to extend the turn till the end of the month, so don't worry yet about getting "cut off", but please try and wrap things up as much as possible. Re: the threads in the homeworlds that need responses from the monkeys etc, I will try and get those updated tonight.

And Cobras?

LittleH13

Hello all. I am just posting this to let you all know what Dave already knows. Due to me discovering Fallout 3, and the fact that I have to help a friend put a new roof on his house this weekend and then put new windows in my house the following weekend, I will not be around much the next two weeks. I will continue to get updates from Dave.

-Josh

GreyJaeger

Just a FYI, I will be in Shreveport, LA this weekend with my girlfriend and son, so my online time will be limited. I will be back Tuesday evening.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: silentwarrior on May 29, 2010, 05:12:27 PM
The Wolves also lay claim on the Monsoon, because of the worth of the hulk we should solve this in clan fashion: lets have a trial for possession.

+1 for RPin' it like a Clanner.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Question for Erewhon were the TH made Blockade running: The other Planets there is Offensive interdiction, not in this case? Anyway, also I read the rules now again, I really thought it was 1d6+5 % so far. :P Not times 5%. Urgs. So Blockade is worth a bit. :)

silentwarrior

Holt

Quote from: silentwarrior on May 29, 2010, 08:12:34 PM
http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=197.msg4361#msg4361

This should create some discussion in the SL council.

Not really since its in the DC IC thread, meaning it only reaches DC units.

tassa_kay

So the DCMS assuming operational command of the SLDF has no way of reaching the other contributing members of the SLDF?  Explain that one to me, plz.

Jeyar

You even understood it? I thought it was a hacker having a joke... ;D

Holt

Quote from: tassa_kay on May 29, 2010, 10:12:02 PM
So the DCMS assuming operational command of the SLDF has no way of reaching the other contributing members of the SLDF?  Explain that one to me, plz.

DC units under SLDF command? You know seconded units? Yeah those.

tassa_kay

Quote from: Holt on May 29, 2010, 10:19:18 PM
DC units under SLDF command? You know seconded units? Yeah those.

Alright, but the wording of that was incredibly fishy.  Obviously, I wasn't the only one who came to that conclusion, either.

silentwarrior

Quote from: Holt on May 29, 2010, 10:01:21 PM
Quote from: silentwarrior on May 29, 2010, 08:12:34 PM
http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=197.msg4361#msg4361

This should create some discussion in the SL council.

Not really since its in the DC IC thread, meaning it only reaches DC units.

I think SLDF High command will notice and this is most probably a multinational staff, so the member states will know this soon.