OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

On an unrelated note, good job "accidentally" using that Lyran Overlord for skeet-shooting practice.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

tassa_kay

I found that little "mishap" to be particularly delightful.  Hesperus is shaping up to be really ugly, and that's fantastic. :)

Deathrider6

I said it was going to bumpy. This is just act one.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Deathrider6

Things would have to really suck for nukes to start flying I would think.

chaosxtreme

Quote from: Dave Baughman on July 26, 2010, 03:14:59 AM
nuka-nuka?

It would not surprise me.

By the way Dave...

*stir, stir, stir*

Thats how I roll.

:-)

Deathrider6

DXM

Yeah, but messy can be fun.  You know, like a food fight in the school cafe.  ;D

Deathrider6

A messy fight but the Lyrans with Lots of FWL support took Hesperus II. The 5th Lyran Gards "the Steadfast" lived up to thier name. Kudos to Dave for the awesome roleplay and battle sequence. Chaosextreme was great to play with as well. A far different scenario than arcturus but a tea party is good anytime. :)

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 26, 2010, 06:20:18 AM
  A messy fight but the Lyrans with Lots of FWL support took Hesperus II. The 5th Lyran Gards "the Steadfast" lived up to thier name. Kudos to Dave for the awesome roleplay and battle sequence. Chaosextreme was great to play with as well. A far different scenario than arcturus but a tea party is good anytime. :)

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Iron Mongoose

Quote from: Cannonshop on July 26, 2010, 02:13:48 AM
Hey, they were in revolt.

Hey, she was waring a short skirt...  ::)

I will say though, Hesperus is really what the FWL should be doing.  MARIK SMACH!  And, super bonus points for the ship raining down all the fire to be named after our myrtered newspaper publisher, Corrine Marik!  One of these days, I will have to come back to help out the Eagle (or Regulus or Oriente or Stewart or something).

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 26, 2010, 03:23:13 PM
Quote from: Cannonshop on July 26, 2010, 02:13:48 AM
Hey, they were in revolt.

Hey, she was waring a short skirt...  ::)

I will say though, Hesperus is really what the FWL should be doing.  MARIK SMACH!  And, super bonus points for the ship raining down all the fire to be named after our myrtered newspaper publisher, Corrine Marik!  One of these days, I will have to come back to help out the Eagle (or Regulus or Oriente or Stewart or something).

+1 for 1000th Reply. Time for a new thread I think.